Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

In Memory of a Fur Kid

I made this pet sympathy card for a friend whose little dog, Rusty, went to the Rainbow Bridge last week. It just doesn't seem fair that they don't live longer :(

The card-front stamps are from the set "Paws to Remember" by Raisin Boat.

The inside is stamped with the following verse from "Purrs & Pants.":

I wonder why they have to go?
I wonder if we'll ever know.
But even though you're now apart,
Your pet will live right in your heart.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Angie! I know it will be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. So many times I have looked for a set of stamps just this type. I have to check out that company. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some doggie stamps that I fake for rainbow bridge cards.


    love the colors too, very soft.

    ReplyDelete