Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

My dog saw you naked!

Come on...it's a funny birthday card!  I amuse myself...


I had a couple people ask if the window was made with a die, and it was.  It's by QuicKutz and called "Window."  I picked it up at one of the shops I visited on the Buggies and Buds Shop Hop this past October, but I don't remember which one it was :( 


The little Westie peeking in the window is actually a custom-made rubber stamp I had done years ago from a drawing someone did for me.  I have a bunch of custom-made dog-related stamps.  I just wish I could find time to start using them!

Oh yeah...the 2-piece stamp set was purchased from the website Sparkle N Sprinkle.

2 comments:

  1. Love this!! That sentiment is just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, the envelope it came in was stamped "my dog Licked the envelope"

    I cracked up before I even got it open heheheh. Thanks again Angie, I am going to have to look for that die or a similar one.

    ReplyDelete