Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Maryland Stampers Challenge

So, here's my first attempt with a digi.  My friend, Amanda, from the Maryland Stampers Group, challenged us to make a card using this free digi from Karen's Doodles.  Since I only have a handful of Copics (mostly flesh tones), I went with the neutral color scheme (which I like anyway) and added the green with a Marvy marker.  The little flowers actually have pink undertones.  It turned out OK, but I think it looks better in person.

Supplies used:  GP 110 lb cardstock; SU cardstock - Always Artichoke (I think), Creamy Caramel, Very Vanilla; MS punch - Arch Lattice; Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic Scalloped Circles Large & Standard Circles Large; Copic Markers E11, E13, E15, E50, E53, R20, W1; Marvy marker - Olive Green. (I'm not sure what the little corner dot thingies are called - if I had gotten them from my friend who owns Cutters Creek, they would be called Twinkle Jewels, but I won these as a prize at a past Meade Shoe Box Swap.)

6 comments:

  1. Wow Angie, this is beautiful. I love the neutral colors. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job. Love it Angie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Angie! I would never have thought to use the netural colors but it definitely works! Beautifully done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Great idea for color use and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Great job, love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love these neutral colors! What a beautiful card and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete