Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Apple Punch Cards

Saturday was the Meade Shoe Box Swap.  Here is the card I designed for the swap.  The apples are made out of the tab punch.  Of course, I CASEd the original idea and put my own twist on it.  The apple brads and apple ribbon both came from Micheal's.

Everyone had their choice of making their card in either Poppy Parade or Green Galore.  I didn't have enough of either color to do them all in one or the other, and I'm glad everyone got the color of their choice because there was at least one of each color left at the end :)

To see all of the cards made at the swap, visit my friend Mary's blog: My Stampin' Hide-Away.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. This was such a fun card to make, although I did mess mine up a bit (I've gotta learn to read directions!) :) It was good seeing you again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, I like how you used the punch to make apples.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this was one of my favorites at the swap! What a clever idea! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete