Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Peep Show!

Now that I have your attention...

Here is the Easter card I made for my co-workers.  It is a digi design and colored with Copics. (I'm still learning how to use the Copics...I like them, but would like to eventually get better with the shading, etc.)

I made the digi myself  by cutting and pasting the peeps and bunnies into a new graphic, added the text, then printed it out.  I'm happy the ink didn't run when I colored the image.

Happy Easter to my Peeps!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on creating the image AND the card! Nice job coloring!! I think you're mastering those Copics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did a great job with the coloring & with the cut & paste.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie, this is adorable! What a great job with creating your own digi image! And your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete