Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Ribbon Run 1

So, the Meade Girlz went on a field trip today to the Offray Ribbon Factory Outlet in Hagerstown, MD, and I finally got to go!

This month the special is a "fill the bag for 99 cents" with your choice or spools of ribbon from a dozen or so different tubs full of the spools.  I came out with a 76 spools in my bag...for less than a buck!

Top that off with the 25 cent bags of assorted ribbon and I got this entire stash for about $6.00!

I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do with all of this ribbon, but you know I just had to have it, right?    Yeah, right....I need more ribbon like I need a Government shut down!  LOL!  I crack myself up - been that kind of a day.

Time to refill the Baileys.

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! I'm a ribbon-holic and if I would have known about this sale, my poor husband would have gone too and I would have made him get a bag too. This is so awesome!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I'm so glad you got to go with us, it was fun having you along!

    ReplyDelete