Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sneak Peep....er, I mean Peek...

Here's a sneak peek at the Easter card I made for each of my co-workers.  I don't want to post the entire thing just yet, because I don't know if any of them actually look at this blog.  I don't think they do, but you never know!

I know they will get a kick out of it.  Each year, the SIOC Easter Bunny brings each of us an Easter basket full of goodies - and there are always Peeps included.  A co-worker and I have even visited the Peeps store at National Harbor Place.  That is where I discovered Chocolate Covered Peeps!  That's my new favorite Peep treat!  I don't even want the regular ones anymore - except for the chocolate and vanilla ones.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the whole card! I keep hearing about these chocolate-covered peeps but haven't had any, yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm Peeps. I say we make our own chocolate covered ones...

    ReplyDelete