Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Quilted Card

Here's another technique I tried during our last Secret Sister round.  The tutorial can be found on Split Coast Stampers here: Quilted Card Tutorial.

I made a few variations using the same colors.  One was square and the others were A2 size.  You can see the one I sent as a Secret Sister here: My Stampin' Hide-away: Happy Mail!

It's really not difficult...I used the SU Grid Paper to line up and adhere the strips.  The grid paper then becomes the backing and gives the quilt block more stability to work with - whether you need to trim it or mount it or whatever.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing your ideas and hints. Absolutely wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! I first saw a quilt card about 2 weeks ago. The colors and border you chose are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete