Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Tri-Shutter Card

Now that the Meade Girls Secret Sister round has concluded, I can post the card I made that I sent to Mary of My Stampin' Hide-away - I was her Secret Sister.



I had never made a tri-shutter card before, but I like the way it turned out.

Here is what a shutter card looks like closed.  You can see additional images of Mary's card on her blog here: My Stampin' Hide-away.

The designer paper used is from the 6x6 BasicGrey cappella paper pad.

The Tri-Shutter Card tutorial can be found here: Split Coast Stampers.

2 comments:

  1. As teh recipient of this absolutely GORGEOUS card I must tell you that the pictures do not do it justice! I was totally blown away by this card! It is definitely "frame" worthy!!! Thanks, Angie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kinda card but never know how to completely dress it up, you have shown that you can put heaps in this card...thanks...aussie aNNIe

    ReplyDelete