Here is the card I made for the swap. I like the way it turned out.
Below are the directions if you want to give it a try:
2. Adhere 2 Perfect Plum squares to make an 8-point star.
3. Adhere first DP square – BUT – only adhere the right side because you will need to tuck the last square under the left side of the fist square. Continue adhering squares.
4. Adhere small circle to center of completed pinwheel. Insert brad in center. (Or you can use a button or rhinestone or flower or whatever.)
5. Adhere large DP to Whisper White then adhere white ribbon. Adhere all to Perfect Plum card base.
6. Adhere pinwheel – either flat or use Dimensionals / Pop Dots.
7. Stamp sentiment of your choice on scrap Whisper White and punch out with oval punch. Sponge the edges with Elegant Eggplant (or whatever color you choose), then adhere to Perfect Plum scalloped oval. Adhere on top of ribbon (popped or flat).
Hope you had a "wheely" good time with this!