Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hot for You!

This past Friday and Saturday was the annual Great American Scrapbook Convention at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, Virginia.  I had never been before, but had always heard about it from my scrapbooking friends and knew they had things for us cardmakers too.  So, on Friday, I finally went for a few hours.  I enjoyed it. 

They offered a lot of classes and make-and-takes.  I only had time to do one make-and-take, and I thought it was really cute and wanted to share it with you. 

I thought the dragon mug was adorable.  All the pieces were already cut out for you, so you just had to assemble and draw and chalk.  Once I got home, I added my own pack of hot chocolate - but you can use tea or Starbucks gift card or whatever.   How cute is that!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Except for the chalks- I don't like chalks- guess I'm chalkaphobic as well as glitterphobic! ;)

    This really is a cute idea for a little gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was a real mug when I first looked. Confused me for a minute, I was wondering how did she do that. lol This is really cute. You find the greatest things--Like the card we just did at the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Angie! Is the dragon a stamped image? I'm with you Mary...not crazy about chalks. I can never get them to look right.

    ReplyDelete