Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Red Hat Westie

I came across the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog recently, and they are having a Red Hat Society challenge this week.  It just so happens that I had made a couple of Red Hat cards recently, so I figured, what the heck, I'll enter the challenge and see what happens.  Wish me luck!

~ Supply List ~
Stamp - Borgo Illustration
Paper - Stampin' Up! Poppy Parade and Perfect Plum
Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black

Accessories - Doily, Copic Markers, Offray Ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, and Stampin' Up! Embossing Folder


Here's another version.  Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a couple winners to me. These are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, they are both adorable. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Angie your little Westie is adorable!! Look soooo cute in his (or her!) red hat! Thank you so much for joining Quicky Craft's Red Hat Challenge this time round. Don't forget to pop back this Friday evening through to Saturday evening to vote for your favourite!! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your cute puppy in that hat! Perfect for the Quirky Challenge, well done.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Thanks so much for joining us at Quirky Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute, Angie!! Good luck! I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how gosh darn cute! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete