Paper - SU! Very Vanilla, Really Rust (retired - pick your favorite shade of orange), Basic Black Whisper White
Ink - SU! Creamy Caramel (retired - pick any beige or tan)
Accessories - Circle Punches: 7/8", 1 1/4", 1 1/2" ; sponge, paper cutter, scissors
1. Sponge the fronts of the Very Vanilla pieces with Creamy Caramel.
2. Sponge the edges of the Very Vanilla strips.
3. Tie long thin strip of Very Vanilla into a paper knot – sponge it with Creamy Caramel. (Note: it really is possible to tie the knot - just don't try to pull it tight, tie it the best you can and flatten it out)
4. Assemble/adhere eyes using:
a. 1 ½ circle punch: Really Rust
b. 1 ¼ circle punch: White
c. 7/8 circle punch: Black
5. Adhere eyes to large piece of Very Vanilla.
6. Starting at the top, adhere the strips of Very Vanilla.
7. Turn over and trim off excess strips.
8. Assemble card using Black card base, Really Rust layer, then Mummy face.
Adhere knot to Mummy face.