This is the card I made (of course I cased the idea from elsewhere).
I am also using this design for the Splitcoaststampers "Non-traditional Christmas/Holiday cards swap." The challenge is to not use use red or green as the main color. No problem!
Since I had to do directions for the shoe box swap, I've included them below in case you'd like to have them. Of course, you can use whatever colors you'd like!
1. Create a 5 ½ x 4 ¼ card base using Brocade Blue card stock.
2. Using 1 x 3 ¾ Old Olive card stock, punch with Scallop Edge Border and adhere to 3 ¾ x 3 ¾ Night of Navy card stock; cover seam with white ribbon; and adhere to front of card base.
3. Using 4 coordinating designer papers, punch a 1 ½ and 1 ¼ square of each paper.
4. Corner round punch opposite corners of each square.
5. Adhere larger squares on card front.
6. Pop smaller squares, aligning inside corners.
7. Add self-adhesive rhinestone in center.
8. Stamp sentiment (SU! Warm Words) on bottom of card front in Night of Navy ink.