For those interested, here's how to make it:
All materials Stampin’ Up! Except bakers twine and button.
- 8 ½ x 5 ½ Soft Suede card stock base / score and fold.
- On 5 x 3 ¾ Very Vanila card stock, mask a 2 ¾ x 2 1/8 rectangle in center and sponge lightly with Soft Suede ink.
- Stamp image (Lovely As a Tree) in Early Expresso ink across center
- Stamp sentiment (Snow Swirled) in Cherry Cobbler ink
- Emboss Very Vanila stamped panel with Square Lattice embossing folder; adhere to 5 1/8 x 4 Cherry Cobbler card stock; wrap with bakers twine; adhere to Soft Suede card base
- Add button with glue dot.