Pages

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fear the Turtle! (aka Cigar Box #9)

Today is Maryland Day 2012 at the University of Maryland....the perfect day for this posting!

So, a few days ago, a friend of mine asked me if I could make her a University of Maryland altered cigar box.  So I did.  'Nuf said :)






Looks better in person. I'm just not good at photographing my projects.  Another friend suggested I look into getting a light box...or something like that....so I will try to look into that another day.

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Go Terrapens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, This is fantastic. Did you create this paper or is there real scrapbook Terrapin paper? Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose, Great Scraps in Millersville carries the University of Maryland scrapbook paper. I know the terrapin paper is available other places as well, but I'm not sure about the white paper - it may be exclusive to Great Scraps. Not sure.

      Delete
  3. LOVE this, Angie!! GO TERPS!!!!

    I think if you took these pictures with a lighter background they'd be fine...the pictures are good just dark. Other than that, all you need is natural light and a flash...

    You definitely ARE the cigar box queen!

    ReplyDelete