Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Magical Monday - Sketch Challenge

This another first for me!  I was recently invited to join the Paper Cupcakes Design Team!

I'm only filling in for two months, but I have the option of staying on for another six months after that.  Let's see how I do for these two months first!

Challenges run from Monday through Sunday every 2 weeks, and here is my very first Paper Cupcakes Challenge Card.

So hop on over to the Paper Cupcakes Challenge Blog and join in the fun!  I can't wait to see your interpretation of the sketch!

Enjoy!

Supplies used:
Images: "Sending Cheer Your Way" (Paper Cupcakes)
Sentiment: Bouquet of Joy (Clear Art Stamps)
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Designer Paper: Citrus Matstack (DCWV)
Copic Markers
Border Punch
Bling






10 comments:

  1. Hi Angie, I love your wonderful and cheerful card. Yellow is the one colour I truly class as cheerful and it always makes me smile. Your card did just that when I saw it. It's just Beautiful! Welcome to the DT and I look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie,
    Congratulations and welcome to the DT!! Your card is so pretty and cheerful! I have come to love orange and yellow and use them quite a lot of late. Again, what a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Love the colors and design. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Angie! You'll be a great addition to their team! Love this card! It's so bright and cheery! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Angie! Great card, love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Angie! I love your cheery card. Great job with the layout & your first challenge card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, amazing card, amazing talent and a first try! You da bomb girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful job on this card. Did anyone have any doubts that you could do this--I don't think so. I am with Danie May "Yellow is the cheeriest color" Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is beautiful. Love the paper and the colors. Congratulations on being on the DT for Paper Cupcakes. It will be fun working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I like your color scheme for this sweet stamp and layout. So cute!

    ReplyDelete