Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lucky Number 13 (Cigar Box)

Wow...that's a lotta orange!  Oh well.  A friend is getting married next month, and her colors are orange and yellow.  A group of us got together and helped her make her invitations, so I based this box after her invitation and color scheme.   How cool is it that I found a cigar box with orange borders!

To add some more yellow, I made the yellow paper flower using the Sizzix Flower, Daisies #2.



And here are the inspiration/invitations:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Angie! I know the bride will LOVE this!! Great job and it really matches with invitations so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, love the orange. This will be an awesome keepsake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really different and very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. looking through all the cigar box ideas on this site and DYING!! I have one that I purchased pretty cheaply at a local antique shop that I picked up intending to decorate for hubby for our anniversay- but boy have you given me some AWESOME ideas for other gifts :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete