Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Magical Monday - "One for the boys"

It's time for another Challenge over at There's Magic In The Air with Paper Cupcakes.  So hop on over and grab your FREE Mustache Cupcake image and use it on any type of card/project as long as it's male related.





Here's my inside. I made it on my computer, so it could be Happy Birthday or Cheer Up or anything!  I chose Happy Father's Day so there could be no mistaking the male-related theme of the Challenge.


Here are a couple more variations of the same image:




8 comments:

  1. Angie your card is just gorgeous! I love the wonderful hound-stooth frame around your cupcake and the colors are fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really cute. Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW girlie, looks like you were on the roll, I might have to steal your WA for mine ,just love it
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angie,
    Wow, awesome and pretty card - great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! I love the way you colored the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute cards, Angie!!! Beautifully colored!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the 1st one, what a fun image. Thanks for sharing the link to download them.

    ReplyDelete