Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I was published! Again!


It's so much fun to get the big white envelope in the mail from Scott Publications because that means you have at least one card published in their current magazine, and here is your complimentary copy - you're welcome!  This is my second time in a Just Cards! magazine...yay!

I actually have FOUR cards in the Just Cards! Holidays Volume 4 2012 issue. 

Three Christmas and one Happy New Year.  (In person, you can see the texture and details better.)





Here's a close up of "Beary Christmas" so you can appreciate the humor :)



3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! You are on a roll !!! How awesome!!! I am so happy for you!!! This is so darn adorable. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I just love that polar bear card and the saying with it! Great job, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that is so cute. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete