Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Magical Monday - Decorate with Doilies

So, this week's challenge at There's Magic In The Air with Paper Cupcakes is: Decorate with Doilies.

The challenge is to make a card using a doily, whether it be a purchased paper doily, die cut doily, or stamped image of a doily.

For my card, I used the new Paper Cupcakes round sentiment image "Friends" with a store-bought paper doily. I printed out the sentiment in a couple of different sizes, cut it with a Spellbinder Circle Die and popped it on the front of the doily.  Super easy card to make.

Play along, upload your card, and you could win FREE images

6 comments:

  1. Angie,
    Very pretty and elegant! The new circle sentiment looks awesome on the pretty doily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie, I love this black and white beauty. The sentiment looks great on the doily. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fun Challenge Angie, your card with the black and white is lovely. So elegant and I love how you used the new sentiment/image from Nina as the centre xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I debated adding color to the center, but I was in such a time crunch, I just went with the black and white.

      Delete