Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

Cigar Box #16

I made this box using a pretty 8x8 stack....but I can't find the stack, so I can't tell you the name of the stack :(    I don't even remember from where I got it now.  Oh well.  Nevertheless, the bling on the top is a Zva Creative Self-adhesive Embellishment.  Ain't it pur-ty?

Anyway, I am letting this box go to my neighbor (who is also a really good friend) who is gifting it to Mary Lou Quinlan, author of "The God Box."  (Don't tell her!) My neighbor's book club read the book, then had a Skype discussion with the author.    I had given an altered Cigar Box Class with some of the same ladies earlier in the day, and my neighbor used her box as a God Box which was given as the door prize to one lucky book-club-discussion participant that night.  She then wanted to give a box to the author, so I offered up this one :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow - that is such a great idea to give this beautiful Box to that wonderful author. It is definately going to be a treasured item. Beautiful idea - wish I could have attended the class and the book club!

    ReplyDelete