Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Magical Monday - Snowman Cupcake

This week's challenge at There's Magic In The Air With Paper Cupcakes is "Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle."  Use any Paper Cupcakes image and add some sparkle: glitter, stickles, foil paper...anything that gives a sparkle to your card.  The image I used is Snowman Cupcake.

I colored Mr. Snowman with copics, then added Stickles to his carrot nose and black top hat.  It's a little hard to tell, but they do sparkle quite a bit. 

Still waiting for the first snow here in this part of Maryland so I can build my own snowman...maybe :)

So, play along, upload your card, and you could win FREE images.

4 comments:

  1. Angie, I love this image and your sparkle makes it even better. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, How cute, Angie. I love this snowman, I haven't got to work with this image, yet. You did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angie,
    This is so, so cute! The little snowman cupcake is very cute! What a pretty frame!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I love happy expression on this snowman!

    ReplyDelete