Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cigar Box 19 - Wishing Well

Cigar Box 19 was a gift for a very close friend of a very close friend ;)    I had about 3 days to pull it all together.  I used Webster's Pages for the paper (love that stuff), and I'm pleased with the way it turned out - even though I almost threw it out of the window multiple times in the process.  This is the first box I've experienced a "technical difficulty" with.  Seems the lid is so tight to the edges that when I added the inside edge papers, the lid wouldn't close.  I ended up sanding down the inside edges...what a pain...and cutting down the inside edge papers lower than I liked, but I made it work and it came out beautiful!   The box survived a flight to Chicago (carry-on)...the giftee loved it... so all is well in my world :)  I think this may be one of my favorite boxes so far!



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this box!! These are great papers and you did a fantastic job, as always.

    ReplyDelete