Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Cigar Box 21 - Kiss a Frog

"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your handsome prince" is a popular phrase related to the Brothers Grimm’s fairy tale “The Frog Prince” used to encourage those who still seek true love.  

This past Christmas, a good friend gave me an adorable frog prince ornament that had a very special meaning - I had finally found my prince a few months earlier :)   

Sometime later, I ran across DCWV's "The Once Upon a Time Stack" at one of the local craft stores, and I spotted the frog prince page and coordinating pages.  Need I say more?

So.......

Once upon a time, Angie made a Kiss-a-Frog altered cigar box to match her Frog Prince Christmas ornament.  The Frog Prince is on the outside of the box, and the inside of the box says "Kiss a Frog" and "There lived a handsome Prince."  Angie and her Prince thereafter lived happily ever after.  The End. 

(That's my story and I'm sticking to it...)


2 comments: