Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

May All Your Dreams Come True

This was my card at a recent Shoe Box Swap (that I could not attend...but I sent my kits).  Totally CASEd from some kits created by Chiaki Haverstick.

Easy to make.

1.  Stamp sentiment on 4' x 5 1/4' white cardstock and adhere to card base.

2. Adhere 3 1/4' square designer paper to card front.

3. Pop Dot 3" embossed white square - punched in the center with the Stampin' Up! Blossom Punch.

4. Snip flower petals all the way around (SU! 3/4' and 1 1/4' Scalloped Circle Punches), adhere together, then adhere to card front as shown.

6.  Adhere button/twine to center of flower.

2 comments:

  1. This card is so beautiful Angie! Thanks for the tutorial! That is a wonderful sentiment stamp, can I ask where you found it? Thanks again.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. The image is called "Dreams Come True" by Penny Black. I don't recall from where I got it, but the item number is PB-4070F.

    ReplyDelete