Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

I Want a Hippoppotamus for Christmas!

Sing it with me...

"I want a hippopotamus for Christmas
Only a hippopotamus will do
No crocodiles
No rhinoceroses
I only like hippopotamuses
And hippopotamuses like me too"

I love hearing that song this time of year :)

Now back to our regularly-scheduled programming...

I saw this non-Christmas stamp (Stampendous! V271 Hippo Cycle) and knew I had to make a card for my friend Jane with it.  (From a recent adventure with her, I learned that she likes to count hippopotamuses...she'll know what I mean...LOL).  I Christmas-tized the image by adding a Santa hat sticker and using Liquid Applique on the had and umbrella.

Other supplises used:

Red and White Cardstock
Christmas Embossing Folder
Heat Gun
Copic Markers
Tuxedo Black Momento Ink
Green Ink Pad
Sentiment - Clear Dollar Stamps "Deer Wishes"
Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles
Christmas Designer Paper
Stampin' Up! Punches - Modern Label and Word Window

No comments:

Post a Comment