Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Note Card Holders

 I am part of a great group of women crafters known as "The Meade Girls" and each year, we do several rounds of "Secret Sister" cards during the year and "Secret Santa" for Christmas time.  We have a Christmas party at which we reveal the Secret Sisters and exchange our Secret Santa gifts.

I made these cute little note card holders - one for the reveal and one for the gift exchange.   They are made from one 12 x 12 sheet of designer paper.  Then you can add whatever else you'd like to dress them up.  I added the rosettes. 

I was Jane's Secret Sister, and I placed my reveal card in one pocket of the holder, and, even though no gifts were required for the reveal....just a card...I included a little something in the back pocket.

I was Jill's Secret Santa.  I had her list of 3 items she might like to have.  I put a card in the front pocket and her gift in the back pocket (luckily it was flat).

Oh, and I made the envelopes with coordinating designer paper using the Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers (Stampin' Up! has one too but I had already purchased the other one before Stampin' Up! came out with their version.).

No comments:

Post a Comment