Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Card Express

I attended a Card Express (3 cards of each of 2 great designs) at my local Stampin' Up! Demo's home (Sandi Loves Stamping).

On the first card, we used the Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper.  This is the coolest paper...it's white paper with a glossy white pattern (6 different patterns).  You can leave it white - or - you can sponge it with color and the glossy design stays white.  The only way to get this paper is through the Sale-A-Bration promotion.  I earned 2 packs....yay!   I hope Stampin' Up! makes this a permanent item, but apparently it's rare for them to make a SAB item permanent.  Oh well.

The second card features the Hardwood background stamp, a paper doily, and the Petite Petals stamps and punch.  I love the colors!

And...I forgot to add the words on the pink card.  They were supposed to go on the bottom right corner of the top layer, but I popped on the layer on all of the cards before realizing it...and didn't want to take them off.  So....

No comments:

Post a Comment