Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Christmas in February Shoe Box Swap


February 28, 2015, was the latest "Meade Girls" Shoe Box Swap.  I played the Hostess-with-the-Mostess at my new (to me) home in the country-ish.  The theme was Christmas (for the most part).

We also honored the memory of my good friend, and one of the Meade Girls, Kathy Winland, who passed away suddenly on New Year's Eve, by making a card she had designed beforehand - and by collecting hand-made cards to be donated to Operation Write Home and the Ronald McDonald House (she donated cards to both for many years).

Below are the terrific cards we made:

 Paula, Cindy, Tracie

 Gloria, Michelle, Rose

 Kathi, Kathy, Theresa

 Fran, Jane, Angie

 Lynn

 Vera

Jo

 In Memory of Kathy Winland (on right)
4/17/62 - 12/31/14

I miss you so much, my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment