Tuesday, January 12, 2016
Sending Holiday Wishes
Volume 40, Winter 2016
How cute is this stamp?! It's not really a Christmas stamp...I added the hat sticker. Here is how to make it:
1. Green A2 card base.
2. Emboss 4 x 5 ¼ white cardstock with holiday embossing folder, wrap with red ribbon, and adhere to card base.
3. Stamp image (Stampendous! V271 Hippo Cycle) in Momento Tuxedo Black ink on white Copic-friendly cardstock , color with Copic Markers, and add Santa hat sticker.
4. Die cut image and 2 coordinating pieces of patterned paper with Spellbinders Wonky Rectangles, sponge image with green ink while still in the die, then adhere all three pieces to the card front.
5. Add white Liquid Applique to Santa hat and umbrella, heat with heat gun.
6. Stamp sentiment (Clear Dollar Stamps “Deer Wishes”) in black ink on white cardstock, punch with Stampin’ Up! Word Window punch, then adhere to patterned paper punched with Stampin’ Up! Modern Label punch. Adhere to card front.