Volume 40, Winter 2016
I am fond of sponging background shapes using a mask. Here is how I did it:
All supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
1. Using cardboard mask, sponge 3 ¾ x 4 ½ white cardstock with River Rock ink.
2. Stamp image (Lovely as a Tree) and sentiment (Sincere Salutations) with Forest Moss (Tim Holtz Distress Ink).
3. Border punch (EK Success: Dotted Wave) bottom of 4 x 5 ½ River Rock cardstock.
4. Adhere stamped white cardstock to River Rock cardstock.
5. Add ribbon.
6. Adhere all to white card base.