Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Happy Healing



This card was made for a small shoe box swap I attended with a group of fun stampers.

I used patterned paper from the Athentique Blissful stack and fiber paper from DCWV.  Did you know you can't use a tape runner on fiber paper?  The tape runner just doesn't work and will make a mess of your tape...and runner...and paper...ask me how I know...  Anyway, use double-sided tape.
The rest of the supplies:

Card stock:  Crushed Curry (Stampin' Up!) and white
Image: Simply Sketched (SU)
Dies: Gina Marie Designs (there is no name of the particular die design on the package)
Sentiment: And Many More (SU)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and SU Crushed Curry (to color the bird with a blender pen or aqua painter
Punches: Word Window (SU) and Modern Label (SU)
Ribbon: (SU) (I think the ribbon may be Hello Honey)
Rhinestones
Wink of Stella Brush: Clear (to go over the bird)
Dimensionals (SU)

Follow this link to see several additional cards I made using the leftover patterned paper scraps from the swap cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment